I solve problems for a living. I am passionate about what I do, the applications I develop, and the solutions I architect. I am an enthusiastic team player who loves to contribute.
In my day-to-day job I organize our talanted team of developers and help design and implement new and innovative systems to power our ops staff and excite our users.
- Work with a really diverse and distributed team of co-workers.
- Researching things like docker, kubernetes and micro-service platforms.
Front-end Lead Architect
Modernized the front-end stack and tools, advocated open-source methodologies and represented EF as a speaker at meetups and conferences. I helped build and train the front-end teams, guide product owners and advise executives.
As principal technologist for MyCube, a digital life management tool for exchanging, sharing and selling content I designed and implemented the initial platforms and systems. As the team grew I transitioned to management but maintained an active contributor role.
- Designed and implemented a social network platform to scale beyond 10M members.
- Supported management team during fund raising with technical input and presentations.
- Lead a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary development team in a high pressure environment.
Red Sector Pte. Ltd.
As one of three co-founders of Red Sector, a boutique consultancy specializing in online sports betting, casinos and payment systems I owned front-end technologies while my partners covered back-end and infrastructure.
- Collaborated on anti-DDOS systems for high-profile online gambling institutions.
- Designed anti-fraud systems for online payment systems.
- Implemented technologies and systems for real-time odds delivery and display.
- Designed and developed front-end applications for the exchange, sports book and financial betting platforms optimized for high load and performance (10,000+ concurrent users with sub second data lifetime).
Karon Konsul AB
- Assisted Englishtown in moving their web application stack from .ASP to .NET and was a member of an R&D team designing next-get frameworks and methodologies for EF.
- Developed an on-line English proficiency solution to test, grade and place a student without teacher aid.
- Developed a mass emailing solution to deliver personalized lessons translated in 15+ languages and delivered to over 5 million recipients daily.
- Developed a CMS featuring personalization, localization and multi target publishing.